Friday, July 27, 2007

The Carnival of Space is in Town!

I first heard about it over at the Planetary Society blog. I didn't give it much further thought until I saw Brian Dunbar's submission request for week #13 and found out what it was about.

If you think a 'Carnival of Space' sounds like fun (as I did) then join the parade and check out the event for week#13 over at Liftport.
(Yes, I submitted a contribution, but you will have to go and find out what it is, and check out everyone else's as well!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Blogger Brian Dunbar said...

Thanks for submitting your poem - I really enjoyed putting it up.

Have you thought about setting that to music?

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Tony Fisk said...

I have, actually. The problem is that I don't have access to any decent recording equipment. Plus, my one attempt at singing another song persuaded me that my singing career would be mercifully brief!

One day, perhaps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home